![]() | ||
| The incomparable Beverly Johnson, dubbed the 'first black supermodel'. |
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Cosby ain't the Jell-o Pudding Guy, the Brown Hornet, or Cliff Huxtable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Door knocking in Duboce Triangle and beyond...
Wednesday two weeks' back saw a small group of us go out knocking on doors for No on G, save Sunset Dunes Park. We tackled an area of to...

I do think that a lot of 'groupies' who threw themselves at singers, dj's, and actors, have probably become to regret their antics. I'm not saying that this was the case with Cosby, but there are a lot of folk out there who still haven't had their 15 minutes of fame. Who knows!
ReplyDeleteI can't disagree with you, Cro. However, for women who have been taken advantage of by powerful men and have since come forward must be feeling a good deal more of 'shame' than 'fame', I should think. It can't be easy to admit to having been duped, drugged, and, in some way, molested.
ReplyDeleteThe 'drugging' bit is despicable; I totally agree.
Delete