Friday, April 9, 2010

Garrison Keillor

While ambling along the streets of the city I often find myself face to face with celebs both minor and major. Most look how they do on the big and small screens. Some look better in person (Linus Roache from Law and Order), some look just as great (Kerry Washington) and, sadly, some look worse (should I really submit a name here?).

Now most radio personalities, because of their radio cloak, have looks that aren't known. Thanks to the film, "A Prairie Home Companion," I know what ole Prairie Home Dude looks like.

I'd like to say, if anyone has ever wondered, that Mr. Keillor is an oak of a man. He is not only Minnesota "nice," but Minnesota "tall."

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of your mind here:

OAK is not OK

The goofiest kerfuffle around these parts currently involves our two major airports, San Francisco International Airport and Oakland Interna...