Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is covered in snow.  The weather outside does not look inviting, and, to top it off, I am ill.  The fabulous four-day Easter weekend I had envisioned has become a chance to take it easy and get some needed rest.  I had wanted to take the train up to Germany, or pop over to Basel or Bern for a bit of sight-seeing, but, really, I will be lucky if I have enough energy to make it down the block to the corner store for some cough syrup.  Well, I would have made the attempt if the store were actually open.

Frohe Ostern


2 comments:

  1. Love the pic, hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunny and chick were delish! I am feeling better, thanks.x

      Delete

A piece of your mind here:

Wood/Driftwood

Bartie in the yard. Backyard horse, Palo Alto Ocean Beach after a recent storm. Wild wood in Golden Gate Park The most I've 'made...