Sunday, June 23, 2019

A happy coincidence.


Yesterday, I found this stamped card (approx. 2" x 1") pressed in a book. I drew this image out for a friend's wedding back in 2012. I then took the image to a really nifty stamp shop in London called Blade Rubber Craft and had them make it into a stamp. I used the stamp to decorate wee thank-you cards attached to gift bags for Tessa's bridesmaids. The card I stumbled over in the book was a sort of 'test run' that I had kept for myself. 

After making the discovery, I sent a message to Tessa, she of the stamped image above, telling her of the discovery. She and her wife happen to be celebrating their anniversary this very weekend along the coast just up from Brighton. Good timing, eh? 

8 comments:

A piece of your mind here:

Tidbits

Every now and then my mom will drop a nugget of her personal history on me and anyone else lucky enough to be in earshot.  Last night over d...